Home School Agreement
At Marlborough, we aim to work with everyone to ensure the best outcomes for all of our pupils.
We hold a shared consensus with pupils and all families to ensure we maintain high standards in education. We work hard to prioritise high-quality teaching and learning to ensure our children are successful life- long learners.
Our parents work in partnership with the school. We ask all parents and carers to ensure they support the home and school agreement.
- Nurture positive working relationships based on mutual respect and care
- Excellent school attendance and punctuality
- Prioritise pupil safety and well-being, regulating and monitoring age restricted online content
- Share information to deal with concerns together to maintain a happy and positive school ethos
- Engage in a range of opportunities to enhance the children’s progress and development to enable pupils to achieve their full potential
- Meet to review information about progress and performance and share school reports
- Encourage our children to take responsibility for their actions, personal belongings and follow rules and expectations
- Work together to maintain and uphold the school reputation and take pride in belonging to Marlborough
- Support our children and feedback on positive behaviour choices to build on pupil well- being
- Take pride in our school in all aspects to improve on the school facilities and environment